We value privacy
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously.This policy is designed to describe the personal information wecollect, how we protect it and what we do with it.
From time to time, we may need to change this policy. If we do so,we will post the updated version onour website (www.crunchr.com.au/privacy-policy) and it will apply toall of your information held by us at the time.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected onlywhen knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we mayneed to collect such information to provide you with furtherservices or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It isour intention that this policy will protect your personalinformation from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistentwith applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
- Your data and information may be transferred out of Australia orto a third party service provider for process or storage for thepurpose of providing our service to you.
Collecting information on Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal informationabout you in order for you to take full advantage of our services.To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additionalinformation to us as detailed below.
- RegistrationRegistration is completely optional. Registration may includesubmitting your name, email address, address, and telephonenumbers.
- You may access this information at any time by logging in andgoing to your account.
- You acknowledge and warrant that any data or information,which you provided to us, is provided with the owner’sauthorisation, or belongs to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may contact you at any time(even after the termination of your subscription) via the App,your email, or any other means regarding, but not limited to,notifications, alerts, system or service updates, security, paymentissues, newsletter, marketing or advertisement, etc.
Credit Card Details
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of paymentand will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessaryto achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personalinformation may be disclosed in special situations where we havereason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact orbring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, orinterfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights orproperty, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by suchactivities. Also, we may disclose personal information when webelieve in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods orservices on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may discloseyour personal information to those third parties in order to meetyour request for goods or services.
- We will not decline any legal request issued by any governmentalinstitutions or organisations to access your information, data,images, and / or files.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personalinformation submitted to our sites, and we review and update oursecurity measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately,no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to betotally secure, and information can be lost.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps toprotect the personal information you may transmit to us or fromour online products and services. Once we do receive yourtransmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure itssecurity on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provideservices related to our information systems are obliged to respectthe confidentiality of any personal information held by us.However, we will not be held responsible for events arising fromunauthorised, authorised or any access to your personalinformation.
- You acknowledge that when you authorise a third party as a guestuser to your account, the guest user may have access to all yourdata and information, including disclosing, adding, deleting, ormodifying any of your data and information. You are responsiblefor all activities of a guest user whom you authorised.
- It is your responsibility to log out of your account after you havefinished using the App or the Web based spreadsheet portal,especially when you are using in a public network, or computer.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of yourpassword and account, and are fully responsible for all activitiesthat occur under your password or account.
- You must report to us any misuse, security breach or compromisein Crunchr app account as soon as you become aware of any suchmisuse or compromise.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with thediagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again,information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced toan individual user.
- Cookies, Applets and other method
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure anyinformation which we hold about you, and to keep thisinformation accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discoverthat information held about you is incorrect, you must contact usimmediately to have the information corrected.
- Your data and information may be transferred to a third party as aresult of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganisation or otherchange of control.
Links to other sites
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our app or web sites.These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot acceptresponsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website.Before disclosing your personal information on any otherwebsite, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions ofusing that Web site and its privacy statement.
- We may use third party advertisement networks, social mediacompanies, and other third party services to collect informationabout your online behaviour on the Crunchr App or our Websiteto improve our service to you. We will endeavour to require allour third party service providers to comply fully with this PrivacyPolicy.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia andprotecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal PrivacyCommissioner's web site;